[ bersamaku ]

September 16, 2011

HARIJADINYA

Semalam adalah harijadinya. And 'nya' refer to her that always being my inspiration. When I say always, it is really always, means all around the clock. Even I'm the 2nd person to wish her bday, it's not that bad though. The 1st was The Mother.

So this will be the first post that resembles about someone's birthday, that I never did before along the lifetime. It's a nice idea to wish someone thru www, but for me it's quite hard job, as I'm not that talkative to write anything bout this idea.



So, being linearly, let's wish birthday for HER.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.. MAY YOUR NEXT YEAR WILL BE BLESSED..
EACH SINGLE MOMENT..

:)

1 24 shoutz!:

MissViVio said... Reply Comment

terharu kot lpas bca n3 ni!! :'( almost crying sat. hahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...